Thursday, April 28, 2011

Connor - 5 months

Today, my little stinker is 5 months old.


The time I spent in the hospital on bed rest while I was pregnant with him drug on forever....probably because my days were so predictable. 

But now, where did these last 5 months go??



It seems like he's grown up entirely too fast. I know probably every mother says that, but it really is true. I love watching him grow and learn. He found his toes a couple of days ago, and it's so cute to watch him try to get them to his mouth.

This is the most smiley little boy you'll ever see. He gives me these big grins that melt my heart.

Should I be worried this early that he's going to be the mack daddy of the pre-school?


4 comments:

  1. Happy 5 months to my precious little godson! I love you so so so much and can't wait to see you next month!! xoxoxox Aunt Shanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's totally going to be the mack-daddy... he's so cute!!! And my Adelaide has found her toes this week, soooooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww..that last pic the side view is toooo precious! Time flies, I cannot believe I have a 6.5 & 2.5 year old!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails