Friday, April 29, 2011

YOUR creations!

I love seeing the things you create using my tutorials! It really does make my day when I get sweet comments, questions, or pictures from you with the things you've done. You guys are the reason I blog. On those days I really don't feel like writing, I get a really nice email or picture from one of my bloggy friends and it totally makes my day.

I just have to take a minute and give a shout out to Nichole at Barilla Fab 4 who sewed along with me and totally rocked The Haley Dress this past week!

She braved my 4-day instructions and made 2 adorable dresses for her girls!



I love the fabric she chose in the top picture! Aren't all those patterns so cute? And check out her adorable girls:



I mean really, it's not fair to have 2 children that adorable. This picture of her girls in the dresses she made from my Haley Dress Sew-Along was definitely a pick-me-up when I saw it in my inbox. And it gave me an idea.

 I've started a tab on my blog dedicated to your creations!

If you've made something using one of my tutorials, notify me or email a picture to me at myownroad@yahoo.com and I might include it in my "Your Creations" tab! While I would love to show off all of your creations, it has to be something you made from one of my tutorials. I can't wait to see your hard work!

And again, thank you for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. awww...thank you for the awesome tutorial & sweet comments about my girls! ♥ your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails