Friday, July 30, 2010

Please hold

So, you may have noticed I haven't done a lot of posting lately. That's because 1. I'm 20 weeks pregnant today (yay halfway point!) which has made me sooooo lazy sleepy 2. I have had so much going on lately and have been whipping out projects like it's my job in between all that other stuff so I haven't had time to post them!

So what have I been up to?

  1. Making birthday presents for my mom and sisters-in-law
  2. Chasing around a hyper 16-month-old
  3. Taking said 16-month-old to the doctor and hospital for chest x-rays for possible bronchitis (none, thank God!)
  4. Pinning down 16-month-old while the husband and I attempt to get her to wear an aspirator mask for 10 minutes - which is FOREVER in toddler world - to help get rid of her smoker's hack (in case you're wondering, she hates that machine, even if it is named "Margo Moo" and shaped like a cow to make it more "fun")
  5. Making necklaces out of metal washers and Diamond Glaze (there will be pictures and a possible giveaway on this soon!)
  6. Multiple trips to the OB to monitor my cervix and see if I need to get a cerclage (ugh there's that "c" word) to keep the baby in til the big day. So far it's a no!
  7. Playing more with freezer paper stenciling - I know, I have a problem
  8. Running, yes I said running, 4 miles, 3 days a week. I'm sure I'm quite the sight to my neighbors as I waddle around the neighborhood in all my pregnant glory
  9. Driving to Mississippi to get a kid's dresser with shelves we found on Craig's List to use as my new craft table and storage (yay!!)
  10. Making more cloth stackable rings for a friend
  11. Gathering fabric to make Steeler's-themed baby bedding for Connor (I need to start on that soon!)
  12. Making a hanging crib basket for Haley so she has toys to play with in the morning - and hopefully lets us sleep in
  13. Random other projects/duties that keep popping up

    So that's what's up. Thanks for holding, I should be with you shortly :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails