Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aprons and "The Bee"

After I making a full-length apron for myself months ago, I bought fabric to make aprons for my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law for their birthdays. I made half aprons this time because I felt like the full-length version was just too much fabric when 1/2 would do just fine. Hopefully my sisters-in-law think so too :)

Baby bump alert! You can kind of see my baby bump in the second picture, and believe me when I tell you the picture makes me look small. I'm amazed at how much more I'm showing this time around. Many people told me that I would show quicker with the second baby, boy were they right. I'm 21 weeks this Friday, and I feel like I'm showing as much as I did at 25 weeks....I really hope this doesn't mean Connor is going to be a giant baby. Maybe I should cut back on the onion rings (which have become my latest, and most persistent, pregnancy craving.)

Speaking of babies, look who got jealous while I was trying to take pictures?

What can I say, I'm a sucker for that little face, I can't deny her anything. Lately, Haley has grown more and more attached to one Baby Einstein movie in particular called "Baby's First Sounds." The main character in it in a little bee hand puppet that makes appearances throughout the video and makes little buzzing and squeaking noises. Every time she sees that bee, she gets a giant smile on her face and squeals "BEEEE!!" She asks for that movie all the time. We'll be driving along in the car and we'll hear a little voice say, "Bee?" from the backseat.

It really is adorable, even if I have watched "Baby's First Sounds" at least 20 times over the past 4 days. Seriously, I have it memorized down to the music that goes along with each scene. As Pat reminded me a couple days ago though, someday Haley is going to be 16 years old and we're going to pull out "Baby's First Sounds" and sob over how much she used to love The Bee. I just hope Baby Einstein comes out with another movie featuring The Bee before I start playing the movie over and over in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails