Thursday, January 12, 2012

And then this happened.

So while we were in Pittsburgh for the holidays, Connor learned a new trick.




Yep, Connor learned how to walk! He had been taking a few steps here and there before the holidays, but he decided he was over the whole crawling thing and just took off during our 10 day vacation. And now, he is into EVERYTHING.

Want to know how to babyproof a house? Let a one-year-old loose and hide anything that they find interesting.

We went to my sister-in-law's house for New Year's, and Connor was thrilled. It was like we had just taken the kid to Disney World. We spent most of the time hiding stone coasters and antique cameras, blowing out candles, and attempting to keep him from leaping off of the stairs (which had no banister) and onto the cat.



I feel like his sole purpose is to break everything. I mean, just look at this face. It's a look that says "I am Connor, Destroyer of All Things."

Needless to say, we are re-babyproofing.

Oh and while we were there, he also decided to get 2 more teeth. I need this kid to stop growing!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Ours are pretty close in age... JJ turns one at the end of the month. He took his first steps last month. And this week he's started really toddling around. I think he'll be full-fledged walking by next week. It's bittersweet! So cute to see them wobbling around like a drunken sailor, but a whole new form of work, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Welcome to the world of Boy Danger & Destruction! :p He will probably give you daily heart attacks, too. :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quentin is not walking yet, but I am sure that he will be soon. He has taken 2 steps.
    But not since again. I hope I don't miss it when he starts to walk!

    Quentin is our child who dumps out everything. Luckily he hasn't broken anything yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails