Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preparing for Baby

Not me, thank you very much. Not yet anyway, I'm having enough fun juggling two right now to think about a third just yet!

Has anyone else noticed that everyone seems to be pregnant or having babies lately? Dana over at MADE just announced that she's pregnant with another little girl on Tuesday - so excited about all the adorable baby projects that are sure to follow! And of course Katy over at No Big Dill just had her 6th child - a little boy! I can't wait to see all the fun boy stuff. I imagine that making boy things after having 5 little girls to sew for must be exciting and intimidating. Then there's Rubyellen over at Cakies who just had her 4th little girl. There's something in the water...and I'm not ready to drink that Kool Aid quite so soon after the last one.

But, if you are pregnant, or you have a friend that is, The Dating Divas have some great ideas on how to prepare for baby. They included some great ideas for essentials like preparing your husband, getting maternity pictures taken, getting your other little ones ready for the new baby, and of course making time for yourself - something that we ladies forget to do!

And you might even see my Hospital Survival Kit for New Mothers over there as part of the roundup :)


Go check out all the fantastic ideas to prepare for a new little one over at The Dating Divas. And in just a few weeks, I'll be blog swapping with them - so excited!

PS - have you taken a guess at what I've been up to lately to win a mystery prize? If you're a follower on Facebook, I've been giving little hints along the way :)

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I saw this over on Pinterest and that's how I discovered your blog. I have this survival kit noted for the next time I need a gift - as I do have a few people in my life who are pregnant. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Guatemala and at the moment I'm expecting and TWO of my blogger friends, also expats in Guatemala, are expecting. It's definitely the season for babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this idea! I would have really appreciated a gift like this when i had my daughter. I just made a kit tonight for a baby shower i'm attending, and i'm sure it will be one of the most unique gifts. Its nice to think of the mommy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails