Friday, May 20, 2011

On the road again

Today, we're off to visit family in Pittsburgh and celebrate the 80th birthday of Pat's grandma, so posts may be a little spotty until I get back.

Not gonna lie, I hate that 12 hour drive. It's a lot to take with 2 small children. But it's worth it. Because I plan on sleeping in, rummaging through my sister-in-laws hand-me-downs for "new" clothes, and eating my way through Pittsburgh.

Including Primanti Brothers, DeLuca's, Campiti's Pizza (best subs I've ever had), Tessaro's, Quaker Steak and Lube, and enough fried fair food to increase my blood pressure a decent amount. Oh, and I also plan on eating a lot of this:


(Clem's - BEST ribs I've ever had. And yes, I'm aware I live in a major BBQ city and these are from Pennsylvania. I still stand on my claim.)

Maybe I need to pack my old maternity pants?

2 comments:

  1. looks yum....enjoy ur trip


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see your and your adorable kids. I could have taken pictures of nothing but them all afternoon. They are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails