Friday, April 27, 2012

Week In Pictures

1. lemon face! 2. enjoying the wonderful weather 3. fried pickles at Gus's Fried Chicken 4. cloud watching with my favorite girl

I've decided to start a new regular series on the ol' blog called "Week in Pictures" where I give you a little peek into my life each week and what I've been up to through the pictures I take on my iPhone. I love taking pictures with my Rebel, but most of the time it doesn't make sense for me to lug the giant thing around with me all the time. Like I mentioned recently, I discovered my absolute new favorite app, Pixlr-o-Matic, through my sister-in-law, and now I can't stop taking pictures with my iPhone.

My poor phone battery is pretty much dead by noon. No joke.
 
I'm going to try to keep up with it each week and make a goal to post each Friday if possible. Oh and by the way, in case you're looking for some AWESOME free Photoshop tutorials and downloads, go check out Pugly Pixel. I don't know what took me so long to find the site, but I stumbled over it last Friday night and then sat glued to my computer as I downloaded every available free Photoshop goodie that Katrina offers. It is chock FULL of amazingness, including the photo layout that I used above. She has tons of clipart, photo layouts, free brushes, you name it. And then, as if all of that wasn't great enough, you can become a 30-day member for only $5 and get a ton more amazing stuff.

Drop everything and go there now.

So, this past week was spent enjoying the amazing spring weather here in Tennessee. I'm loving all of these mild temperatures we get before the blazing hot of summer, so we're spending as much time outside as we can. We also got to go visit a great restaurant where they make pretty tasty fried chicken (I have a weakness for the stuff.) While we had the chicken, Connor decided to try his first lemon which resulted in some pretty hilarious faces :)

Here's to another fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Excited about "Week in Pictures" - awesome!! And let me know if you have any Photoshop questions :) Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails