Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My visit to PA through Pixlr-o-matic

Things have been quiet around here over the past few days because we were off on a visit to Pittsburgh to  see a show with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. We saw our first Cirque du Soleil show! We've been trying to go for years, but one thing after the other kept us from going. The one we saw in PA was a tribute to Michael Jackson, one of my favorite artists, so we pretty much HAD to go see it. It was really interesting to see his life through dance and song (and plenty of acrobatics!)

While we were there, we fit a ton of other fun stuff in too as usual :) Rather than tell you about what I did, I thought it'd be fun to show you through the pictures I took on my phone using Pixlr-o-matic (my favorite new photo editing program!) My sister-in-law got me hooked on it over the weekend. I love all the different editing options and frames they offer, and you can download even more if you sign up for the paid subscription (which I may be doing in the very near future.)


1. Sibling love! 2. Riding the merry-go-round at the zoo 3. A yummy ice cream sundae on a hot day 4. My little cowgirl 5. Trying out a new hairstyle 6. Mini me 7. Aunt Shanny with her nieces and nephew 8. Pretty painted tootsies after a spa party 9. One of the many beautiful churches in Pittsburgh 10. Worn out from all the fun

Just a peek into our extended weekend in Pittsburgh. It's a beautiful city with lots of great photo opportunities, even if all you have is your phone! I definitely suggest downloading Pixlr-o-matic if you're looking for a great editing program for your smart phone. Also, for some tips on how to take great pictures with your phone, check out this post on A Beautiful Mess. You might never use your camera again ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Looks like a fun trip :) The kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your little man always has such attitude in pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails