Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Blog

I wanted to come up with a new blog where I could combine all of my past ramblings into one. That was the easy part...my problem was coming up with a creative name for said blog. So, of course, I went to my husband for some creative suggestions.

Me: "Honey, help me come up with a good name for my new blog."

Husband: "New name? How about 'Blog"? I mean, you never see anyone with a blog named Blog, I mean, that's pretty creative."

Me: "Umm....that's not exactly what I was looking for..."

Husband: "Ok well, I was thinking about how easy-going you are and trying to come up with a name relating to that, but they all make you sound like a whore. Like 'Easy...something' or even something like 'Loose Ends,' those just doesn't sound right."

Thanks Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails