Tuesday, May 11, 2010

8 Weeks

I started a tradition of posting belly pictures every 4 weeks when I was pregnant with my daughter, so this is week #8 to start us off!

What to Expect When You're Expecting is fond of the produce-fetus comparison, and tells me that Baby #2 is the size of a large raspberry right now. That's pretty incredible considering he/she started out as a microscopic ball of cells and will end up the size of a small watermelon.

I have my next ultrasound in exactly 2 weeks, and I'm excited for my husband to see the baby for the first time and hear the heart beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails