Monday, April 12, 2010

And baby makes 4


Well, it looks like we brought back a little souvenir from our cruise to the Caribbean :)

I'm extremely excited about having Baby #2, but I don't think it's sunk in completely yet. I have a 13 month old who: sleeps through the night, plays independently, eats table food, and is starting to walk. And now, I'm trading it all for long nights, diapers x2, endless rocking, and spit up. But more importantly, for first smiles, baby hair, tiny clothes, cuddling after a bath, baby squeals, and the wonder of holding that new little person in my arms for the very first time.

I'm ready.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, Jen, this is so thrilling for you and your family! I will be praying for your good health : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! thats so true. i never knew i could love anyone like i love my daughter. isn't is crazy how children just make you appreciate life through new eyes. ryen and i are so happy for you guys. we cant wait to meet the new addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the congrats guys, we are very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,

    Hw wonderful for you and Patrick and haley. Get some rest (whenever you can) keep enjoying all the blessings God is giving you.
    BTW Haley is looking so beautiful with everyday :-D

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails