Friday, June 1, 2012

Week in Pictures and A Winner!

1. Happy birthday to my husband! 2. A little weekend crafting 3. MIB ice cream at Baskin Robbins 
4. Enjoying some ice cream 5. Haley's new froggy friend 6. Yummy donuts

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone's week has been wonderful, and that your weekend is even better. As you can see from my pictures, we did a lot of eating this week! My parents were in town, so that's my excuse :) We balanced all the fruits and veggies we bought from the farmers market with a lot of junk food. The kids got spoiled, and so did we. My husband also celebrated his birthday yesterday, which was a great excuse to get a double decker cookie cake. And yes, it was as good as it looks :)

So now onto the winner of the Designed Beginnings wall decal giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered, I wish I could give a decal to each of you :) After plugging all the entries into Random.org, the winner is.....


Lucky number 4, Jackie!

Congrats to the winner, an email has been sent. I will be taking a little time off this week to spend time with family. See you all in a week or so!

P.S. Happy National Donut Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails