So what have I been up to?
- Making birthday presents for my mom and sisters-in-law
- Chasing around a hyper 16-month-old
- Taking said 16-month-old to the doctor and hospital for chest x-rays for possible bronchitis (none, thank God!)
- Pinning down 16-month-old while the husband and I attempt to get her to wear an aspirator mask for 10 minutes - which is FOREVER in toddler world - to help get rid of her smoker's hack (in case you're wondering, she hates that machine, even if it is named "Margo Moo" and shaped like a cow to make it more "fun")
- Making necklaces out of metal washers and Diamond Glaze (there will be pictures and a possible giveaway on this soon!)
- Multiple trips to the OB to monitor my cervix and see if I need to get a cerclage (ugh there's that "c" word) to keep the baby in til the big day. So far it's a no!
- Playing more with freezer paper stenciling - I know, I have a problem
- Running, yes I said running, 4 miles, 3 days a week. I'm sure I'm quite the sight to my neighbors as I waddle around the neighborhood in all my pregnant glory
- Driving to Mississippi to get a kid's dresser with shelves we found on Craig's List to use as my new craft table and storage (yay!!)
- Making more cloth stackable rings for a friend
- Gathering fabric to make Steeler's-themed baby bedding for Connor (I need to start on that soon!)
- Making a hanging crib basket for Haley so she has toys to play with in the morning - and hopefully lets us sleep in
- Random other projects/duties that keep popping up
So that's what's up. Thanks for holding, I should be with you shortly :)